Catch cans

Congrats on getting your truck tomorrow. Post up pics when you can.

EDDE69CE-E547-47C8-BC40-EF8A512CEBFA.jpeg

In the summer it was a waste of time to check it frequently, but when it got cold here I was slacking and it got damn near full in like a month. Stupid condensation.
I know, I check mine out today and it was also almost full also. I put on my JLT extension on, that has been sitting my work bench since Aug...

It just didn’t collect a whole lot for whatever reason. Couple teaspoons of oil. In the winter it collects stuff that looks like Starbucks mocha latte, and a lot of it.

Wonder way it does that? Temperature of course is a factor, but curious why the difference..

Wonder way it does that? Temperature of course is a factor, but curious why the difference..
Believe the issue in winter is the longer lines on the catch can I use. Since it goes all the way from the engine to the fender, there’s a big temp drop and they collect a lot of condensation.

Believe the issue in winter is the longer lines on the catch can I use. Since it goes all the way from the engine to the fender, there’s a big temp drop and they collect a lot of condensation.
That makes sense since mine has short hoses and I had half the amount in my catch can.

So you have upgraded the hoses to?

I was thinking about the one that’s Mopar licensed and sold on direct connection…only for the warranty protection.

Any one heard anything on it for TRX - it’s a bit pricey and would the idler capability be worth it? No clue and appreciate the feedback.

AAD Performance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinful
Back