Anybody used the "Trailer Reverse Steering Control" feature yet?

jayc71

Reaction score
Not planning on doing a lot of towing with the TRX, but I may end up pulling some trailers with toys in the future. Has anybody tried out this feature yet? And if so, what are your experiences?

We tow a 30ft travel trailer with our 2500, so I'm pretty comfortable backing a trailer now. Curious if that feature is actually useful or just a gimmick.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not planning on doing a lot of towing with the TRX, but I may end up pulling some trailers with toys in the future. Has anybody tried out this feature yet? And if so, what are your experiences?

We tow a 30ft travel trailer with our 2500, so I'm pretty comfortable backing a trailer now. Curious if that feature is actually useful or just a gimmick.

@charperimg would know as he seems to have towed a few boats already.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I don’t have that feature, but I saw a video where someone was reviewing it. Said it works for what it is, but his personal preference was that it wasn’t aggressive enough And by that I think he meant that it didn’t turn sharp enough.

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
In about 10 years from now all the new drivers will be screwed if there car can’t park or back up for them. Lol,lol
Just like young generation can't drive stick... I taught my boys but it sure is funny when the one comes home and says something about no one can steel his manual truck cause no one knows what the 3rd pedal is for... ha ha

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can drive stick and it's fun at times, but I completely get why the market shifted to automatics
100% agree.

When I get my fun car it will be a 7spd manual but in daily driving no way I would want a manual car again. I hated driving my Tacoma X-runner in stop and go traffic! My leg would be burning after an hour of that crap!

Justin33

Reaction score
100% agree.

When I get my fun car it will be a 7spd manual but in daily driving no way I would want a manual car again. I hated driving my Tacoma X-runner in stop and go traffic! My leg would be burning after an hour of that crap!
Used to drive eastern seaboard doing turf fields 95 395 495 all fun with an Eclipse during rush hour and traffic.

MO VietVet

Reaction score
Just like young generation can't drive stick... I taught my boys but it sure is funny when the one comes home and says something about no one can steel his manual truck cause no one knows what the 3rd pedal is for... ha ha
20180823_090948.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skeberj