Hello From the Great Sovereign State of Arkansas!

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
Yep...

I'm glad to be here on the brand spanking new TRX Forum. Recently I bought my wife a 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie with the chrome package, pano sunroof, BUG and lots of options. It's not a TRX, but she really loves her truck. My daily driver is a "vintage" 2006 Charger Daytona in Solar Yellow. I also have a 2003 Dodge Ram Quadcab that I bought new. It now has over 260,000 miles on it. I have a little heavily modified PT Cruiser convertible as well.

Will there one day be a TRX in this stable of fine Mopar steel? Only time will tell. :unsure:

CarlasRamTruck6July2021_01.jpg

Daytona8Nov2020_01.jpg

DodgeLeveling07.jpg

PTVert3Feb2019_01.jpg

I grew up working in a shop and worked in shops and parts stores during college. Now I tinker for fun. It should be noted that while I am an ASE Certified Master Automotive Tech and an excellent lover, I primarily work as a Process Safety Engineer at my full-time day job among other things (mainly environmental consulting) I do as a side business. I haven't worked as a professional mechanic since I was a young strapping lad with long flowing hair before college. And even then, I mainly worked on big trucks and heavy equipment. Nowadays, I enjoy working on cars for fun and relaxation more than driving them. And I help others when I can. Beyond this, I am a church orchestra leader, write and arrange music, and I play saxophone plus a few other instruments.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yep...

I'm glad to be here on the brand spanking new TRX Forum. Recently I bought my wife a 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie with the chrome package, pano sunroof, BUG and lots of options. It's not a TRX, but she really loves her truck. My daily driver is a "vintage" 2006 Charger Daytona in Solar Yellow. I also have a 2003 Dodge Ram Quadcab that I bought new. It now has over 260,000 miles on it. I have a little heavily modified PT Cruiser convertible as well.

Will there one day be a TRX in this stable of fine Mopar steel? Only time will tell. :unsure:

View attachment 40

View attachment 42

View attachment 41

View attachment 43

I grew up working in a shop and worked in shops and parts stores during college. Now I tinker for fun. It should be noted that while I am an ASE Certified Master Automotive Tech and an excellent lover, I primarily work as a Process Safety Engineer at my full-time day job among other things (mainly environmental consulting) I do as a side business. I haven't worked as a professional mechanic since I was a young strapping lad with long flowing hair before college. And even then, I mainly worked on big trucks and heavy equipment. Nowadays, I enjoy working on cars for fun and relaxation more than driving them. And I help others when I can. Beyond this, I am a church orchestra leader, write and arrange music, and I play saxophone plus a few other instruments.

Nice line up and thanks for signing up here. All you have to do is trade 2 or 3 of what you got in for a TRX and you will be golden!! :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swerve19