Hello. New to the Forum

redTRX702

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm Karen from NJ and I own a 2022 Ram TRX with level 2 pkg. I purchased it for MSRP back in June 22. The TRX is my second truck and I just love it! My first was a Rebel. This truck has a massive drinking problem but she is sexy AF!! And that supercharge whine is intoxicating!! Took this truck off road and it handled really well. Won a trophy in a car show too. It's a fun truck and I can't wait to do more with it.

My Mods include :
Hornblaster conductor series air horn
GoRhino 2.0 rollbar w/retractable light bar
Quake 42” light bar
AWE ofg cat-back exhaust
Extang tonneau cover
Tazer dry switch
Dino emblems
TRX decals

Currently waiting for my custom license plates and waiting for the weather to break so I can put my custom decals on.
Thanks for having me! Look forward to advise, tips and tricks.

Karen
7B536F44-61AE-4FF6-87A0-5D2DC22237FC.png
04D9ED69-813D-49F4-8D7D-4DFD75CCAE6E.jpeg

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm Karen from NJ and I own a 2022 Ram TRX with level 2 pkg. I purchased it for MSRP back in June 22. The TRX is my second truck and I just love it! My first was a Rebel. This truck has a massive drinking problem but she is sexy AF!! And that supercharge whine is intoxicating!! Took this truck off road and it handled really well. Won a trophy in a car show too. It's a fun truck and I can't wait to do more with it.

My Mods include :
Hornblaster conductor series air horn
GoRhino 2.0 rollbar w/retractable light bar
Quake 42” light bar
AWE ofg cat-back exhaust
Extang tonneau cover
Tazer dry switch
Dino emblems
TRX decals

Currently waiting for my custom license plates and waiting for the weather to break so I can put my custom decals on.
Thanks for having me! Look forward to advise, tips and tricks.

KarenView attachment 3543View attachment 3542
Welcome to the forum! An absolute beauty there. Love all the mods you have done. Even though these eat gas like no other, everyone says it 100% worth it!

Congrats on the trophy in the show. Was the show for all different type of vehicles/trucks or just TRX's?

OP
OP
redTRX702

redTRX702

Reaction score
**Thanks for the welcome. THis truck is totally worth the GAS!! The car show was cars and trucks, old and new. Mine was the only TRX, although my hubby had his Hellcat Challenger wide body there also. It was fun. (Pic below) We love cars.

carshow1.jpg
hellcats1.jpg

Congrats on the trophy in the show. Was the show for all different type of vehicles/trucks or just TRX's?

The car show was all differ cars and trucks. I used to show my Rebel too. It's fun.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swerve19