Hey All!

jayc71

Reaction score
Hey everyone, glad to be here! Coming over from RamForums, should be picking up a TRX TR2 tomorrow or Friday. The truck is amazing, can't wait to get it out in the desert to play.

Will post pics later

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey everyone, glad to be here! Coming over from RamForums, should be picking up a TRX TR2 tomorrow or Friday. The truck is amazing, can't wait to get it out in the desert to play.

Will post pics later

TR2? What does that mean? Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining up!

MO VietVet

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and if you do the launch, after it is unlocked, like @quietpeen is waiting on, start a thread with videos and pics. Please.....

OP
OP
jayc71

jayc71

Reaction score
Any other options? I know the TRX 2 package has a lot but there are still other options.
It's got these options, just about everything besides the red stitching and sunroof I think.

oZPUd1V.png

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
21. It's used with very low miles, did not order it. Only new ones they have in stock are completely base models.

So how did you buy it then? Was it in a different state and the dealer bought off another dealer and now its being delivered over to your dealer?

OP
OP
jayc71

jayc71

Reaction score
So how did you buy it then? Was it in a different state and the dealer bought off another dealer and now its being delivered over to your dealer?
I think I just got lucky. They had a new black one with the Level 2 options on their website, I called and asked if it was still in stock and the sales manager (who I found out later is mostly just an idiot) said yes, so I drove over the next day. The black new one they showed me was a bare bones base model, so I said wtf and they told me "oh yeah that higher end one was sold last week". Of course. So I told the sales guy, who was pretty smart, the options I wanted, he said they had some used models just delivered and he went and checked those out.

He showed me this one off the delivery truck still dusty before it was cleaned up and put on the sales lot, so I grabbed it.

MO VietVet

Reaction score
I think I just got lucky. They had a new black one with the Level 2 options on their website, I called and asked if it was still in stock and the sales manager (who I found out later is mostly just an idiot) said yes, so I drove over the next day. The black new one they showed me was a bare bones base model, so I said wtf and they told me "oh yeah that higher end one was sold last week". Of course. So I told the sales guy, who was pretty smart, the options I wanted, he said they had some used models just delivered and he went and checked those out.

He showed me this one off the delivery truck still dusty before it was cleaned up and put on the sales lot, so I grabbed it.
They will tell you ANYTHING to get you to the lot. It worked and bought what you got. More pics please.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

How many miles did it have when you got it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko