Hey!

Jwil

Reaction score
Hey Y'all,

New to the forum, but not to Ram related forums. Been around since 2014ish on RamForums, and I'm excited to see this place grow! I'm a huge proponent of high horsepowered vehicles, and Rams obviously. I'm also dabbling in writing freelance in my spare time for various online sources, and can't wait to lean on y'all as a community for my future works!!!

I'm username Usaf2006 over on RamForum, if any of y'all have crossed over with me.

//jwil

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Y'all,

New to the forum, but not to Ram related forums. Been around since 2014ish on RamForums, and I'm excited to see this place grow! I'm a huge proponent of high horsepowered vehicles, and Rams obviously. I'm also dabbling in writing freelance in my spare time for various online sources, and can't wait to lean on y'all as a community for my future works!!!

I'm username Usaf2006 over on RamForum, if any of y'all have crossed over with me.

//jwil

So far, all of your posts have been awesome! Thanks for signing up here!

HandyCruiser

Reaction score

//jwil

Welcome to the forum from the great sovereign state of Arkansas!

And yep on the horsepower. T'ain't nothing like having a Hemi under the hood.

HemiDressUp2.jpg

Attachments

• 20160404_112333.jpg
    20160404_112333.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 110

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaXiong