Recall?

Went to the dealer to get my oil changed and service writer asked me about the recalls. I received a letter about the tailgate, but he then mentioned the hood emblems 6.2 supercharged... both of mine were "loose" and they ordered new ones...Any one else heard of this?

Attachments

• Yellow TRX.jpeg
    Yellow TRX.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 12,339

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Some 2021s had those emblems fall off, but never heard of a recall for it. The newest recall I’ve seen is a second one for the trailer reverse steering.

Moparmadman

Reaction score
Went to the dealer to get my oil changed and service writer asked me about the recalls. I received a letter about the tailgate, but he then mentioned the hood emblems 6.2 supercharged... both of mine were "loose" and they ordered new ones...Any one else heard of this?
what's the tailgate recall about? My 2022 tailgate sounds like it's got something tumbling around in it.

OP
OP
Haulcat71

Haulcat71

Reaction score
what's the tailgate recall about? My 2022 tailgate sounds like it's got something tumbling around in it.
It reads that there is something out of adjustment and causes separation when opened. they look at the bracket and adjust if needed it took two minutes

de-smarted

Reaction score
Some 2021s had those emblems fall off, but never heard of a recall for it. The newest recall I’ve seen is a second one for the trailer reverse steering.
Thanks for mentioning. I tried to get it to work but couldn’t. I need all the help I can get reversing, lol.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Thanks for mentioning. I tried to get it to work but couldn’t. I need all the help I can get reversing, lol.
The number of recalls exceeds the number of times I’ve actually used the feature 2-0. Just got it because I didn’t like the blank switches you get otherwise.

Reaction score
there is something not adjusted properly that tailgates a
there is something not adjusted properly that tailgates are opening.the 21 Limited I had tailgate would open one time , than you had to use the fob, or the buton in the console,it also had the barn style doors and in 2.5 years of owning it I was able to use it 50 times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko