Reverse Lights

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
We should have a set of lights arriving in the next few days from Diode Dynamics. They are a SSC1 cube light. They are a 2" cube and offer a backlight that can be on when the main beam isn't on. We ordered ours with a red back light since they will be rear facing lights. We are designing a bracket so these lights can be mounted on the rear tow hook bolts and nestle the light up tight in the tow hook. When wired up these lights will have a red backlight when the vehicle is on and when the vehicle is shifted to reverse, the main light will come on to provide lots of extra light. You can also wire them into an auxiliary switch to turn them on when not in reverse (probably not a great idea when driving). As soon as we design and build the prototype we will order laser cut materials to build out a bunch of sets and get them to powder coat. Who would be interested in a set of these? They will likely come in at around $285 for the light set, bracket set (powder coated), and wiring harness. I'll post pictures of the prototype as soon as we get them going.

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
Now just to get it into CAD so we can get everything cut and bent.
AAC9C5F1-7C83-4CDB-9DE3-84B222F3A227.jpeg
07005854-8586-4138-AF10-2A9E6E75789B.jpeg
711150B9-B0A6-4DAD-88A0-B3FB158D4CF1.jpeg

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
We should have a final production test set built next week or the week after and do a test fit on a few vehicles. Once we are good with everything (mostly light placement and bracket bend angle) we will start cranking these out.

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
I can test fit them for you without the presumption that I would get them for free. I can install send you pics and then send back.
I’ll let you know. I doubt our truck will be here in time to test fit them so if the guy around the corner isn’t available that could be an option.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swerve19