Tow Package?

intlautomech1

Reaction score
I bought the 2020 Ram 2500 that cam with the 5th wheel and Gooseneck hook up areas in the bed. I need to find out what type of hitch I have and where is a good place to get the 5th wheel and goose neck attachments for it.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bought the 2020 Ram 2500 that cam with the 5th wheel and Gooseneck hook up areas in the bed. I need to find out what type of hitch I have and where is a good place to get the 5th wheel and goose neck attachments for it.

If you want, you should post this question on www.RamForum.com

g00fy

Reaction score
I just bought this hitch for my truck a few weeks ago, however it was $100 cheaper a few weeks ago... https://www.ebay.com/itm/133853790007

Haven't tried it out yet, but seems to be the same as all the others except for maybe the B&W with the big grab handle.

Trailmaker

Reaction score
Doubt a TRX owner will ever get a 5th wheel hitch. Hard to find someone with a 1500 do it much less a TRX with its 1/4 ton payload ( slightly exaggerated) haha.
Post a picture of what you have. I happen to know a little bit, if you have not found an answer yet.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Doubt a TRX owner will ever get a 5th wheel hitch. Hard to find someone with a 1500 do it much less a TRX with its 1/4 ton payload ( slightly exaggerated) haha.
Post a picture of what you have. I happen to know a little bit, if you have not found an answer yet.

Yeah, doubt they would. I know that TRX owners do want to tow, but they will not be looking to tow a massive 5th wheel. :LOL:

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
Who’s going to be first to tow a 5th wheel with a TRX 😂😂😂 you know there’s going to be that one guy lol

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Who’s going to be first to tow a 5th wheel with a TRX 😂😂😂 you know there’s going to be that one guy lol

Of course there will. And there will that one guy that lowers them to the ground to. :p

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We just need a hotrod street version. Still blows my mind we can't get a 1500 with at least the SRT8 engine.

Where is the 5th gen single cab???

Jwil

Reaction score
Someone give me a TRX and I'll lower it AND hook it up to a 5th wheel. Scouts honor

quietpeen

Reaction score
A lowered trx is a waste, it is designed to be an off-road vehicle. Leave it as is and push for a new street version of the srt-10

charperimg

Reaction score
I don't recommend towing anything super heavy like a 6500+ boat!

Suspension isn't made for it.

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
It is rated to 8100 i would not hesitate to tow that. Payload will be the issue first

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swerve19