We all remember this guy in jumping his new TRX...

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That guy is nuts! He has jumped all of the TRXs he has owned. Which I think is like 3 so far.

Did you see the one where he jumped his TRX over his Viper ACR?

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol gotta love the guy for having the balls to do that stuff. But he’s living the dream good on him.

Yeah, its all for his YT channel, which probably made enough money on that one video to buy 5 TRXs...

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
I cannot see how they can fine somebody that much for crossing a body of water. I've been to resolution meetings on stuff like this. Often the attorney for the one being fined will simply tell the commission that he does not accept their offer. And often, the fine eventually gets drastically reduced or canceled all together. It's usually better to pay a lawyer rather than pay some state commission when they try that kind of crazy stuff. And if you can afford to play "Dukes of Hazard" with a new TRX, then you can likely afford the lawyer.

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I cannot see how they can fine somebody that much for crossing a body of water. I've been to resolution meetings on stuff like this. Often the attorney for the one being fined will simply tell the commission that he does not accept their offer. And often, the fine eventually gets drastically reduced or canceled all together. It's usually better to pay a lawyer rather than pay some state commission when they try that kind of crazy stuff. And if you can afford to play "Dukes of Hazard" with a new TRX, then you can likely afford the lawyer.
Thankfully this guy has a great lawyer. I am sure he got it taken care of and we will hear about it in a video eventually.

Completely agree. He was on private property the whole time and driving through that small bit of water wouldn't hurt anything.

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
The guy's name is Carlos Torres and it appears he hasn't posted anything on YouTube since this. Also, the full video is no longer up. I hope YouTube didn't take it down. :confused:

TRX.jpg

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

I haven't seen the whole video lately, but did he try to get Ram to cover the damages or was there some other reason he needed lawyers?

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't seen the whole video lately, but did he try to get Ram to cover the damages or was there some other reason he needed lawyers?
He got in some trouble with the law for driving through that creek he jumped over.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
He got in some trouble with the law for driving through that creek he jumped over.

Didn't hear about that. Like you said, why would it matter with the law if it was on private property?

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Didn't hear about that. Like you said, why would it matter with the law if it was on private property?
I don't think it should have either, but since he caused such a huge wave in the online and social media communities I guess the wrong guy saw it and decided to do something about it.

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
I used to get some air with a 1981 Pontiac Grand Prix. I'd taken out the Olds diesel and had put in an older 350 Rocket. There were some train tracks on the way out to my girlfriend's (now wife's) house and they worked like a ramp. I caught air many times with that old car back in the day.

Of course, our new truck is WAY too expensive for that. I'm not loaded like the guy in the video. :cool:

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Does not matter if it is private property the water way is protected. Depending on the local, state and federal law in the area. I have a buddy that was not allowed to build a bridge over a creek to get to his property on the other side. He eventually won but it was a major PITA

Hookie

Reaction score
Does not matter if it is private property the water way is protected. Depending on the local, state and federal law in the area. I have a buddy that was not allowed to build a bridge over a creek to get to his property on the other side. He eventually won but it was a major PITA
Exactly, water ways are protected by state and fed. But it appears to me that someone in law enforcement was just waiting to get this guy for anything.

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
That’s the problem putting anything crazy up on the web 50% love it and move on the other 50% hate what they saw and go out of there way to cause the person trouble.

doubeleive

Reaction score
The guy's name is Carlos Torres and it appears he hasn't posted anything on YouTube since this. Also, the full video is no longer up. I hope YouTube didn't take it down. :confused:

View attachment 21
they probably took it down to discourage "copycats" and you know god forbid you should ride a bike without a helmet :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaXiong