Our for a rip

Attachments

• E0EC859F-B100-486A-A382-73D2E597703C.jpeg
    E0EC859F-B100-486A-A382-73D2E597703C.jpeg
    358 KB · Views: 238
  • 469C092F-05F5-49CE-B064-CB4A6F31DED7.jpeg
    469C092F-05F5-49CE-B064-CB4A6F31DED7.jpeg
    266.6 KB · Views: 224
My suggestion for you, is if you like blasting puddles like that you might want to look into a snorkel. I have seen the bad side of that.

other than that, looked like fun

Looks like fun @tinman454 and you have a very nice looking truck, so it's good to see it's not a mall crawler like most are.
I have to agree with @quietpeen about the snorkel or some other way of protection. I always thought I didn't need a snorkel because we never go through deep water. What happened to me is the winter roads we are on in the summer get very muddy and after a awesome day of off-roading I found a full thick layer of mud caked to my air cleaner and I never went over my axles in mud, it was just from the stuff flying in all directions.

Thanks guys not really going to do shit like this a lot, but just had to do it and get a pic so I can get the t-shirt eh lol. I have a bunch more stuff that I want to put on to really make this a real off road truck. Still waiting for my rock rails. And after that I am working on the bottom end protection. my Wish list includes diff covers, detloft tranny and oil pan skid. And maple off road skid plates. After that it’s a trigger switch pod and some ditch lights. When it’s done in a few years it should be about as close as you could get to what a A.E.V truck is like. One thing I am going to do is make my own front And rear bumpers. Once I think it’s bulletproof enough that’s when I will get in to the crazy stuff .

When I got my jeep the mud puddles were fun but as I wheeled more the less i wanted to deal With it. Clean up and the chance of electrical issues

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Outofmyleague
Back