Aftermarket Wheels and Discussion

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
A Little bit :ROFLMAO: Mainly because if it's not what I'm wanting it will get a heck of a lot more expensive to get what I want.
Haha! That’s what I was referring to because of whet you said about the finish on the rims. I’m sure it’s gonna look awesome

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
the other thing is if the offset is enough to make it look like the truck didn't skip leg day.
Ya ... before I went with bigger tires my offset for one set 6" stock rims, Blackrock set are 4.5" so with the bigger tires(35's) I get tire rub on the inside at full turn underload stock and tire rub outside full turn in reverse only on the Blackrock's. If there was a 5.5 offset at the time I was looking for them the problem would not exist. Sure hope you got those right on.... nice set there

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
Ok you win there are a lot of ram guys up in Canada. How do the trucks like that brutal cold. I do r mind cold but that’s a little much.
Thompson is a Ram Town.. more Rams then f and c's in parking lots .. All trucks that come here are winterized ..block heater, all synthetic oils. I go further and use Wolverine heating pads on my oil pans. All the plug ins are on timers at home and parking lots... snow/mud can get bad so both set of tires are powder balanced.. 12oz of beads in each tire. We know when we had a lot of snow when if you drove by my house all you see is a roof with snow blocking the rest.

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
20220302_145555.jpg

quietpeen

Reaction score
Decided to start a new thread for the wheels.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I saw today that Method Racing Wheels are going to have a large price increase so if you have been contemplating their wheels order asap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko