Anyone get their TRX airborne yet?

doubeleive

Reaction score
since I do not own one to even attempt, I can only suggest removing the srs fuse prior to jumping just in case when landing it is more than what the impact sensor is willing to take.

Last edited:

Jacerassic

Reaction score
Supposedly in Baja mode it recognizes that the truck is airborne and stiffens the shocks to make a safe landing…..obviously everything has its limits and you can jump past the Systems abilities lol.
It does, it's also kills power to the drivetrain when airborne so you don't grenade the diff on landing

Beastmode11

Reaction score
Yes there is this fella on youtube who has launched the TRX over a ditch ad messed it bad. Then went out bought another TRX and did it again . Like they say you cannot fix stupid lol!!!!

quietpeen

Reaction score
Yes there is this fella on youtube who has launched the TRX over a ditch ad messed it bad. Then went out bought another TRX and did it again . Like they say you cannot fix stupid lol!!!!
Everybody seems to get all worked up over him lol. Guaranteed He made a ton of money on youtube because the fact that he fully sent his first TRX. The 2nd TRX he did not full send on any jumps he did and then that truck became a giveaway vehicle. He is now on his 3rd TRX which he has also jump and not destroyed which he is keeping as his daily driver.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Wish I had one for tomorrow. Calling for almost 12" of snow overnight. Would make for a nice soft landing.
He just bought a new ignition orange TRX and I’m guessing he is going to do that one or the hydro blue one as a giveaway so stay tuned to his channel haha.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko