Hood Decal 68503292AA

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It looks great and when you are behind the wheel IMO it looks even better.

You have one on already as well? Can't remember.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
Any warranties on fading or any install warranties if it starts to peel off?
None because i bought on my own and had a shop install. That shop doesn’t warranty customer supplied vinyl

Last edited:

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
None because i bought on my own and had a shop install. That shop doesn’t warranty customer supposed vinyl

Yeah, I was really asking if the shop that installed it give you a warranty on their work. Figured they wouldn't...

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
I was fine with that though. It's oem stuff so I feel confident that its not going to fade or fall off like cheap ebay stuff

Last edited:
OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
I ordered these Red inlays for the hood graphics which should be delivered tomorrow. These i will install myself.

1646417560133.png

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
Started a new thread for the inlays

jake226

Reaction score
While a lot of people are more against decals(in my OPINION that looks plain an boring) I actually like the oem TRX hood decal. I had a Daytona charger and what I liked a lot about it was that it had the hood decal and the decal on the rear panel. My truck was ordered with the bed decals but not the hood. Probably a good thing because the hood decal is an almost $900 option. Buying and having it installed after the fact is much cheaper and not financed for the term of the loan. The decal is currently in transit and I have to get a place to have it installed but this happens to be a picture of it on a billet silver ram.

View attachment 2095
Where did you purchase your hood decal quietpeen? I’ve had one order canceled for no apparent reason by moparoneonline and my mopar parts wants $200 for the decal and another $300 for shipping. I’m waiting to see if my second order to moparoneonline will be accepted.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
Here is where I got it from. The price has gone up a little since I got it. I kind of had the same issue with shipping. The estimated shipping was right about 20 bucks, but then I got an email from them saying that fedex wanted $200 to ship it, so they asked if I was ok with them shipping it in a different box. Basically they took it out of the big flat box and rolled it up and put in a much smaller box. I didn't have to pay any more for shipping and it might have ended up saving them a few bucks.

jake226

Reaction score
Here is where I got it from. The price has gone up a little since I got it. I kind of had the same issue with shipping. The estimated shipping was right about 20 bucks, but then I got an email from them saying that fedex wanted $200 to ship it, so they asked if I was ok with them shipping it in a different box. Basically they took it out of the big flat box and rolled it up and put in a much smaller box. I didn't have to pay any more for shipping and it might have ended up saving them a few bucks.

Thanks! If this new order gets cancelled I’ll try these guys next.

jake226

Reaction score
Your welcome, hope it all works out for you.
Moparoneonline got back with me. They ended up asking for 100 bucks more for shipping, bringing the total to right at $300 for the decal shipped.

The guy was willing to repackage it for me and not charge me the extra shipping, but he said there was no way he was replacing it if it was damaged. So I just paid the extra $100 for shipping. I figure I’m still saving over the factory decal prices. Got the truck today. Decal should be here tomorrow or Tuesday.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
Moparoneonline got back with me. They ended up asking for 100 bucks more for shipping, bringing the total to right at $300 for the decal shipped.

The guy was willing to repackage it for me and not charge me the extra shipping, but he said there was no way he was replacing it if it was damaged. So I just paid the extra $100 for shipping. I figure I’m still saving over the factory decal prices. Got the truck today. Decal should be here tomorrow or Tuesday.
As long as you are happy the price doesn‘t matter. Be sure to post pics when you get it installed.

Shifts And Grins

Reaction score
If anybody in the Phoenix area wants one, let me know. I have a wholesale account and my dealer currently has one in stock. They ordered mine and it never showed up so they ordered a second one and they both showed up. I purchased the one and the dealership has the other. You can buy it directly from them or I may be able to save you some money because I can charge less than MSRP on it.
IMG_1806.jpg

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If anybody in the Phoenix area wants one, let me know. I have a wholesale account and my dealer currently has one in stock. They ordered mine and it never showed up so they ordered a second one and they both showed up. I purchased the one and the dealership has the other. You can buy it directly from them or I may be able to save you some money because I can charge less than MSRP on it.
View attachment 3195
Love that look

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skeberj