Ignition Edition

MO VietVet

Reaction score
Luckily I had no scratches after they were taken off but I did look.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I don’t even like the dealer doing their prep on a new vehicle because they again have low wage workers that don’t know better or don’t care and just churn the work out and not worry about quality.

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
I don’t even like the dealer doing their prep on a new vehicle because they again have low wage workers that don’t know better or don’t care and just churn the work out and not worry about quality.
When I bought my truck I got them to install mud flaps like the most easy job a kid could do Right. No they screwed it up drilled through the plastic and put them on un even total screw up. I just bit my lip and fixed it myself. Why give them another chance to wreck something else. And I really believe no one at dealerships give any foxes about customers any more.
972B6CBA-A752-4B17-A332-6660B727CD61.jpeg
A7201C04-7AA6-4704-9C1B-54BCB67B5301.jpeg
07084175-5D74-42BB-9F59-535018CD1903.jpeg
A0B8AEE1-8C64-4A1D-A4FA-B0FBE4C7C523.jpeg

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When I bought my truck I got them to install mud flaps like the most easy job a kid could do Right. No they screwed it up drilled through the plastic and put them on un even total screw up. I just bit my lip and fixed it myself. Why give them another chance to wreck something else. And I really believe no one at dealerships give any foxes about customers any more. View attachment 2028View attachment 2029View attachment 2030View attachment 2031

Are those shots of the dealer handy work or yours?

quietpeen

Reaction score
years ago on my 2005 ram I had the siruis module and the antenna added at the dealer. they dented the roof installing the antenna.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I went through the same thing... That's after I said do not install them I'll install my own.. but they said it was required and they have to do it before the truck can be released
how can that even be true? Did they just say that so they could charge for the install?

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
how can that even be true? Did they just say that so they could charge for the install?
Ya .. it was strange .. it was when I receive the truck and also I had to pay for a Heavy duty safety too ($250) just for them to put a sticker in my drivers side window because the truck was over 10,000lbs rated.. I wasn't happy and expressed my "this is bullshit attitude", but like they said it all had to do with the government rules that just came into play that year in 2014

quietpeen

Reaction score
Ya .. it was strange .. it was when I receive the truck and also I had to pay for a Heavy duty safety too ($250) just for them to put a sticker in my drivers side window because the truck was over 10,000lbs rated.. I wasn't happy and expressed my "this is bullshit attitude", but like they said it all had to do with the government rules that just came into play that year in 2014
Ahh just more government bs to bring in revenue

RaptorTillNow

Reaction score
Best color for this beast of a truck!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know man.. It's Orange...ORANGE!
Be honest... how you gonna feel about that color in a year if you owned it?

No offense, but not a fan at all... Especially for a daily...

But, to each their own...🇺🇲

quietpeen

Reaction score
I had a header orange dart for a little while. It was not my color of choice but it grew on me and looked good when properly cleaned up.

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
But you have them? Is it due to not wanting paint chips all over the bottom of the truck? :p
EWWW mud flaps. I have never seen a decent looking set of mud flaps. Leave those to the Raptor guys, their trucks are already ugly so it doesn't matter if they make them more ugly. 🤣🤣🤣

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
EWWW mud flaps. I have never seen a decent looking set of mud flaps. Leave those to the Raptor guys, their trucks are already ugly so it doesn't matter if they make them more ugly. 🤣🤣🤣

200.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko