Interiors please

Plankton

Reaction score
Not to much red for ya?
Nah, I also bought this thing used so I didn't have a choice in interior colors. I actually like it. It's aesthetically pleasing to my eyes... ok I can't say that without laughing.

Really though, it's a lotta red (crimson, akchually lol) but I don't mind.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Nah, I also bought this thing used so I didn't have a choice in interior colors. I actually like it. It's aesthetically pleasing to my eyes... ok I can't say that without laughing.

Really though, it's a lotta red (crimson, akchually lol) but I don't mind.
To me the red in mine is a little more subdued, but would i like All black better? For sure. In this truck it really isn’t horrible to have the red accents. Actually I have red stitching that the upgraded seats wouldn't have unless they paid for the extra red accents.

Last edited:

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
To me the red in mine is a little more subdued, but would i like All black better? For sure, but in this truck it really isn’t horrible to have the red accents. Actually I have red stitching that the upgraded seats would have unless they paid for the extra red accents.

Speaking of back seats, how the space? Can adults sit back there without hitting the knees on the back of the front seats?

Trailmaker

Reaction score
Interesting. Well my “leather wrapped steering wheel” got replaced at 20k because the vinyl started peeling.

quietpeen

Reaction score
there is one little section that looks like it could be leather but if the rest is vinyl and cloth, why bother.

Trailmaker

Reaction score
there is one little section that looks like it could be leather but if the rest is vinyl and cloth, why bother.
Maybe so Mopar can charge more for leather. Can’t imagine clicking the upgraded box for 2,200 and it says vinyl. Though the seats are nice looking and don’t look like as feel like a service van, I still feel ripped off in a since. Ricardo seats I believe is full leather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko