New to Forum

wac45

Reaction score
Greeting to all. I have a 2022 TRX that I ordered in July 2021 and took delivery in March of 2022. This truck was worth the more than 8 month wait to get. I smile every time I drive this truck and could not be more pleased.

My last two trucks were a 2012 Gen 1 Raptor and a 2020 Gen 2 Raptor. I have nothing bad to say about either truck except I could not get past the V6 exhaust sound on my Gen 2 so the Hellcat drew me to the TRX. I then found that the TRX interior is much nicer than the Raptor as well. I also like the fact that RAM is trying to hang on to the V8 as long as possible and not pushing electric down my throat like Ford wants to do. Yes Ford will release the R but doing so reluctantly to deal with the TRX.

I knew the gas mileage on this truck would be poor before I bought it so I do not complain about that. ( I may complain about the unnecessary high prices but that has nothing to do with the truck🙂) I am fortunate that I don't have to use it as a daily driver but I find myself driving it daily anyway because I like it so much. I am fully converted to the TRX camp for me.

Glad to be here. Happy Memorial Day 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks! Not really, very happy with how it is set up stock. I did put on an Armorflex bed cover and had all the windows tinted.

Thanks for signing up here. Pics, we need pics.

OP
OP
wac45

wac45

Reaction score
Thanks for signing up here. Pics, we need pics.
I meant to attach some, thanks for reminding me. The Raptor in the photo belongs to my son.

Attachments

• IMG_8311.JPG
    IMG_8311.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_8314.JPG
    IMG_8314.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_8381.JPG
    IMG_8381.JPG
    371.6 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_8429.JPG
    IMG_8429.JPG
    422.6 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_8584.JPG
    IMG_8584.JPG
    330.3 KB · Views: 168
OP
OP
wac45

wac45

Reaction score
That is a great looking level 2. Congrats again
Thank you. By the way, the hood decal in your avatar is very sharp. I didn't get the hood decal but may consider doingbthatbdown the road. Looks great

quietpeen

Reaction score
Thanks. I have the oem hood decal with an aftermarket red insert, but that company doesn’t offer the red insert anymore.

You might be able to still find some on ebay, or find someone to make a custom one for you.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Greeting to all. I have a 2022 TRX that I ordered in July 2021 and took delivery in March of 2022. This truck was worth the more than 8 month wait to get. I smile every time I drive this truck and could not be more pleased.

My last two trucks were a 2012 Gen 1 Raptor and a 2020 Gen 2 Raptor. I have nothing bad to say about either truck except I could not get past the V6 exhaust sound on my Gen 2 so the Hellcat drew me to the TRX. I then found that the TRX interior is much nicer than the Raptor as well. I also like the fact that RAM is trying to hang on to the V8 as long as possible and not pushing electric down my throat like Ford wants to do. Yes Ford will release the R but doing so reluctantly to deal with the TRX.

I knew the gas mileage on this truck would be poor before I bought it so I do not complain about that. ( I may complain about the unnecessary high prices but that has nothing to do with the truck🙂) I am fortunate that I don't have to use it as a daily driver but I find myself driving it daily anyway because I like it so much. I am fully converted to the TRX camp for me.

Glad to be here. Happy Memorial Day 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Welcome to the site! Love the truck. The more and more I see that color on the Trx, it’s almost becoming my fav (behind the Orange)

OP
OP
wac45

wac45

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Love the truck. The more and more I see that color on the Trx, it’s almost becoming my fav (behind the Orange)
Thanks, the Orange really pops. These trucks seem to make all the colors look good!

OP
OP
wac45

wac45

Reaction score
Welcome. Silver is a popular color here but rare in actual numbers. Kinda weird.
Thank you Yes, I think other than orange ( which was limited production as you know) I think silver is the lowest number built. Actually I am ok with that, which makes it more rare. Ironically there is another silver at the marina where I keep my boat. What are the odds?🙂

OnTheReel

Reaction score
That’s funny. Only other TRX around here is hydro blue. Another fairly rare color.

I had to go silver because it never really looks dirty. Coming out of a black Chevy, that is huge to me.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That’s funny. Only other TRX around here is hydro blue. Another fairly rare color.

I had to go silver because it never really looks dirty. Coming out of a black Chevy, that is huge to me.
I honestly can say I’ve never seen a hydro blue in person

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko