Russian Victory parade

grouch

Reaction score
Each year, Russia celebrates the victory over Germany in WW2 on May 9th. I saw a preview of this years parade.

Victory parade.jpg

Putin isn't actually naked there. His hospital gown fell down.

quietpeen

Reaction score
That’s funny.

In related news, Seems that the war in Ukraine isn’t that important anymore to be all over the lame stream media. How are things going over there?

OP
OP
G

grouch

Reaction score
That’s funny.

In related news, Seems that the war in Ukraine isn’t that important anymore to be all over the lame stream media. How are things going over there?

It's pretty well covered in the news I see and read. Then again, I was trained in my younger years to glean facts from hubris.

Israel was trying to stay neutral and talk to Russia until the Russians started insulting them. Now some serious Israeli hardware is on its way to Ukraine.

The Russian soldiers are still close to mutiny and the Ukrainians are still hammering them hard.

I thought Putin had had a stroke or something but now I find out he's got cancer and is going into surgery soon. Probably right after May 9. I was watching a speech he made in front of a loaded crowd of supporters and the STATE media people cut away during it. His spy chief, a type not known for wanting the head position, will be his stand in while he has surgery. His Prime Minister, like our Vice President, is not going to be running the country while he's out. Talk about paranoia. Although is it paranoia, when a lot of people really ARE out to get you?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron