Spotted!

Plankton

Reaction score
Caught another one:

cjOwVcg.jpg

The owner rolled down his pass. side window after snapping the pic. I gave him a thumbs up and he gave me some rumble with a rev. I was in a hurry, otherwise I probably could've had a conversation for a while. He seemed like he was really happy with it and wanted to talk shop about TRX's and Rebels.

Jwil

Reaction score
Caught another one:

View attachment 995

The owner rolled down his pass. side window after snapping the pic. I gave him a thumbs up and he gave me some rumble with a rev. I was in a hurry, otherwise I probably could've had a conversation for a while. He seemed like he was really happy with it and wanted to talk shop about TRX's and Rebels.
Good to know there are some actual enthusiast owners out there!

Plankton

Reaction score
I found another one, and this one's down the street from me. I take a short cut once in a while when traffic gets backed up and it takes me past this house where I just recently noticed this one in Granite:

8Ee34xK.jpg

I'll stop for better pics next time and actually get out of my truck. Maybe the owner will come out to shoo me away and I can ask him about it.

Plankton

Reaction score
"Hey, nice TRX! Here, some guy on the internet told me to give this to you. Don't worry, it's ok. I'm from the future."

If I do ever get to actually talk to one of these owners, I'll let them know about the forum though for sure.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
"Hey, nice TRX! Here, some guy on the internet told me to give this to you. Don't worry, it's ok. I'm from the future."

If I do ever get to actually talk to one of these owners, I'll let them know about the forum though for sure.

I usually just leave the card on the driver window for the FRF biz cards I have.

MO VietVet

Reaction score
Shag, I would too and may see more TRX rigs when I get to Mo. Less worried about fuel mileage in the Midwest than here in Liberal LA LA land of Oregon.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Not that I don’t see my TRX every day but I knew there was another Silver TRX running around my area long before I got mine. I finally come across it today in a parking lot. This one is definitely equipped better than mine.

527A4460-ACD8-4873-B662-F6D35C5ED2F3.jpeg

Last edited:

Jwil

Reaction score
Would you guys be up for sharing biz cards if I created some to give out??
Send them my way, I'll pass them out to everyone. I know a couple guys at the two local CDJR dealers that could pass them to customers. I frequent the local cars and coffee too that has plenty of rams

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Caught another one:

View attachment 995

Nice! I need to get biz cards made up if you are all stikk cool sharing them. Also want to get some done for ramforum and other forums.

MO VietVet

Reaction score
Nice! I need to get biz cards made up if you are all stikk cool sharing them. Also want to get some done for ramforum and other forums.
What is the list of forums that you have besides this one and the other one I am on?

quietpeen

Reaction score
Saw another trx in my small town a week or so ago. Since I’m now 1 of 3 that I have seen I definitely notice a lot of people taking taking notice of my truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skeberj