What Did You Do With Your TRX (or Other Ram) Today?

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
This is a tread where we can post about what we did to or with our TRX or other Ram trucks today. This can include just about anything involving our trucks. :) (y)

Jwil

Reaction score
20211111_212607.jpg

My weekend chores for my 2008 arrived in the mail 😁

Jwil

Reaction score
View attachment 962

My weekend chores for my 2008 arrived in the mail 😁
Did my water pump, thermostat and new hoses. Took longer than I wanted but it's done with no leaks! (Knock on wood)

Need to clean the throttle body and figure out the center jump seat buckle. Installed a new oem female end buckle, but the lap belt that's in the truck doesn't fit ANY of the buckles... instead of spending more I'm just going to grind down the current buckle to fit lol.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I got got TRX looking badges to put on the doors. Going to install them in a few days when its supposed to be in the 60’s out

Jwil

Reaction score
Hoses cracking and needing to replace them or is this an upgrade?
Water pump would leak at night when the temp dropped. Figured while I was in there changing them out I'd put new hoses, thermostat and a new rad cap so I didn't have to worry about them for a while.

It leaked near the top of the pump, but the impeller had a weird rubbing noise when I would spin it by hand after I removed it. With 124k miles, it was right on time to replace it.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got got TRX looking badges to put on the doors. Going to install them in a few days when its supposed to be in the 60’s out

They don't have the TRX badges on the doors?

quietpeen

Reaction score
They don't have the TRX badges on the doors?
Nope just he regular RAM letters that are on all the other 1500’s. Also these are not the letters TRX. They are T-Rex heads with red eyes similar to the hellcat badge that is one the chargers or challengers except for being a redeye.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nope just he regular RAM letters that are on all the other 1500’s. Also these are not the letters TRX. They are T-Rex heads with red eyes similar to the hellcat badge that is one the chargers or challengers except for being a redeye.

So the idea will be to remove them and then add the TRX badge? Would it just just look better just to remove the RAM badge and leave at that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko