OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Aren't they making a raptor version of this thing? If they are it makes sense why they when IFS. But yeah I agree, the wrangler is much more capable in the slow technical stuff.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

quietpeen

Reaction score
I like it. :p
this hideous thing? you like this?

craptor bronco 3_LI.jpg

MO VietVet

Reaction score
What has been happening about all these roof problems with the new Bronco and snow getting inside the cab?

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
this hideous thing? you like this?

View attachment 2304

Its not awesome, but its not bad either. I would rather them have put more wide body into the actual body then more fender flare, but it is what it is now. That's a crazy pic angle as well. Videos of it look better then that shot!

quietpeen

Reaction score
th
Its not awesome, but its not bad either. I would rather them have put more wide body into the actual body then more fender flare, but it is what it is now. That's a crazy pic angle as well. Videos of it look better then that shot!
looks like they definitely band-aided it together quickly to not lose ground on the 392. Being a "Raptor" i agree it should be more of a wide body.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That extended fender looks horrible IMO.

Just wait for aftermarket companies to start making wide body fenders. The whole point of this thing is that everything is modular. RTR already has some badass custom panels on their demo Bronco and they look awesome! And, he says you can swap out all the body panels pretty quick if you want. I will see if I can dig up the video.

About the roof thing, my buddy that has one says the wind noise is awful in his truck. He is taking it back to the dealership to have them look at it. He doesn't think the roof is sealed up correctly so, makes sense some guys are having snow intrusion.

quietpeen

Reaction score
That extended fender looks horrible IMO.

Just wait for aftermarket companies to start making wide body fenders. The whole point of this thing is that everything is modular. RTR already has some badass custom panels on their demo Bronco and they look awesome! And, he says you can swap out all the body panels pretty quick if you want. I will see if I can dig up the video.

About the roof thing, my buddy that has one says the wind noise is awful in his truck. He is taking it back to the dealership to have them look at it. He doesn't think the roof is sealed up correctly so, makes sense some guys are having snow intrusion.
my theory on the snow and wind noise is because they went with frameless doors so the only thing to seal the door to the hard or soft top is the glass.

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
my theory on the snow and wind noise is because they went with frameless doors so the only thing to seal the door to the hard or soft top is the glass.
They are frameless? I never noticed that lol. I think you're right about that then.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swerve19