Going to test out the warranty

quietpeen

Reaction score
Not what you want to find when you are 30 miles from home.
5659D0BC-AFA0-4463-AC5F-D576817C94D1.jpeg

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
I hope its something easy. Got it towed to the dealer and they are going to work it in tomorrow to get a look at it.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Must have been a hell of a failure to dump all that coolant so fast! That’s why I thought maybe a hose went.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
I got a chance to chat with the tech. I asked if this was common on the hellcat engines and he said recently that have had a surprising number off coolant related issues with them. A radiator going out on a Durango. A T-stat completely going out on some car. Not just water pumps.

cumbleedorblister

Reaction score
It was like the motor was cutting out just for a second and if it was in a gear higher than 4th it acted like it was in neutral until it shifted back down to 4th. Sometimes I had to turn it off and crank it back to get it to downshift.

cumbleedorblister

Reaction score
It’s been at the dealership for almost two weeks. They called me and asked if I had put a programmer on it to compensate for the 37” tires I put on. Which I have not put a programmer on the truck. It’s got 14k miles.
I hope Ram doesn’t try and stick it to me.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
A week later and still waiting for the parts that were 2-5 days out for delivery :unsure:

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
It’s been at the dealership for almost two weeks. They called me and asked if I had put a programmer on it to compensate for the 37” tires I put on. Which I have not put a programmer on the truck. It’s got 14k miles.
I hope Ram doesn’t try and stick it to me.
Shit I never saw this reply. That really sucks Because it sounds like they are looking for a reason to deny warranty

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron