OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So you rather get a vette than a TRX? 🤦‍♂️
Yeah sadly, faster and I can fit a vette and my RAM in my garage. Couldn't fit two RAMs in the garage.

If the price ever comes down on the TRX trucks I might consider one too. I test drove a 2017 2LT Corvette Z06 about a month ago. I could have had that thing under $70k out the door and it had less than 10k miles.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Yeah sadly, faster and I can fit a vette and my RAM in my garage. Couldn't fit two RAMs in the garage.

If the price ever comes down on the TRX trucks I might consider one too. I test drove a 2017 2LT Corvette Z06 about a month ago. I could have had that thing under $70k out the door and it had less than 10k miles.
one TRX fits better than 2 cars

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score

I can’t see the price of homes and trucks staying this high. Our interest rates are starting to climb and gas is soon going to be 2.00$ a litre every time this has happened in the past any one who didn’t need a truck dumped them. I bought a new 2008 1500 ram well equipped for 27,000 and gas was 1.40 a litre then. first time I filled my truck the other day and it was 146$ people who don’t need a truck will soon start getting rid of them. When the fuel to drive them is more per month that the truck payment people re think there vehicle choice. And the housing market 🤷🏼‍♂️ If the rates go up even a few points I would say 50% of the people won’t be able to pay there mortgage. I on the other hand can’t Wait for 10$ a litre fuel just imagine having so few cars on the road no traffic jams no left lane hogs oh it would be so nice driving around lol.

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can’t see the price of homes and trucks staying this high. Our interest rates are starting to climb and gas is soon going to be 2.00$ a litre every time this has happened in the past any one who didn’t need a truck dumped them. I bought a new 2008 1500 ram well equipped for 27,000 and gas was 1.40 a litre then. first time I filled my truck the other day and it was 146$ people who don’t need a truck will soon start getting rid of them. When the fuel to drive them is more per month that the truck payment people re think there vehicle choice. And the housing market 🤷🏼‍♂️ If the rates go up even a few points I would say 50% of the people won’t be able to pay there mortgage. I on the other hand can’t Wait for 10$ a litre fuel just imagine having so few cars on the road no traffic jams no left lane hogs oh it would be so nice driving around lol.
DAMN man!!! It cost $150 to fill your tank?

When I was selling cell phones for Verizon at Costco when I was in college TONS of Canadians used to come through my store, come on down and enjoy a vacation here with us man! Our gas is WAY cheaoer than that!

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
DAMN man!!! It cost $150 to fill your tank?

When I was selling cell phones for Verizon at Costco when I was in college TONS of Canadians used to come through my store, come on down and enjoy a vacation here with us man! Our gas is WAY cheaoer than that!
Lol don’t worry man it won’t be long before your gas cost as much. our prime minister was just up talking to old joe I bet he gave him lots of new green energy scams to make him rich and everyone else broke. Funny thing is when Trump was president our gas prices were the lowest they have been in years. It’s sad that people in Canada are so stupid as to keep voting for bad government but we have become a liberal utopia in all the big Canadian cities and they control the voting. My point is you guys seem to be going down the same path as us now and it won’t be long before your wallets feel the liberal pinch don’t believe me just look at the numbers under 6 years of liberal rule we have become the worst country in the G-7 in every possible way. But the sheepople in the big cities want there free everything 🤬🤬🤬. Rant over going back to work now so I can afford a case of beer and a pizza for Saturday night. Lol

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
Lol don’t worry man it won’t be long before your gas cost as much. our prime minister was just up talking to old joe I bet he gave him lots of new green energy scams to make him rich and everyone else broke. Funny thing is when Trump was president our gas prices were the lowest they have been in years. It’s sad that people in Canada are so stupid as to keep voting for bad government but we have become a liberal utopia in all the big Canadian cities and they control the voting. My point is you guys seem to be going down the same path as us now and it won’t be long before your wallets feel the liberal pinch don’t believe me just look at the numbers under 6 years of liberal rule we have become the worst country in the G-7 in every possible way. But the sheepople in the big cities want there free everything 🤬🤬🤬. Rant over going back to work now so I can afford a case of beer and a pizza for Saturday night. Lol
you said it .. to a tee.. and we have no control over it.

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Octane Red FTW!

2021-RT-SP-392.jpeg

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
I think Hydro Blue is the best on the TRX. But then again, I like blue trucks :)

My RAM is Patriot Blue Metallic.

MO VietVet

Reaction score
I have never liked bright colors but that Ignition/Orange color is the tits, IMO.

Trailmaker

Reaction score

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
One comment I could make to help your dealership just some friendly advice. You should not put that dealer badge on the tail gate. I know I would be making you take it off if I was buying that truck and I would bet money if asked none of your buyers would likethat on there truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko