Last Call TRX

last call 1.JPG

last call 2.JPG

Last Call: 2024 Ram 1500 TRX 6.2L Supercharged V8 - Final Edition Salutes Unprecedented Run as North America’s Apex Predator of the Truck World​

August 30, 2023 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Ram today announced the 2024 Ram 1500 TRX 6.2L Supercharged V8 - Final Edition as a proper send-off for the apex predator of the truck world. Ram TRX production will conclude at the end of 2023. The Ram TRX cemented Ram Truck as North America’s off-road truck leader when it debuted in 2020 as a 2021 model, setting new benchmarks for power and performance among half-ton pickup trucks with the 6.2-liter supercharged HEMI® V-8 engine.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its odd how they are deciding to already kill off the TRX when it basically just started and was doing well against the Raptor. Why kill it of so quickly??

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
They are not exactly killing off the TRX. 2024 will be the last year the of TRX powered with the Hellcat

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They are not exactly killing off the TRX. 2024 will be the last year the of TRX powered with the Hellcat

I figured as the hellcat engine will be discontinued. Any news on what engine they will put into the TRX?

Eddmac

Reaction score
I just snagged a 2023 Lunar Edition, my business partner also got one. There are 2024 TRX's showing up at dealerships in BC, Canada right now, but their MSRP is $6k up on the 23's. My guy has told me that 2024 model year will stop being built end of 2023.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
Glad to see that Ram is Dropping the TRX name For 2025 and changing it to RHO since it won’t have the hellcat engine anymore.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
Just wait, a lot of RHO buyers will be up-badging them into a TRX. 😂
unfortunately yea, but from what i have seen the bumper and grill will definitely be different so it will easily be distinguishable. I wouldn’t be shocked if the hood changes too.

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
End of an era boys.

Make sure it dies hard, enjoy and share the fun when you can!

Moving to an EV powered world is way worse for the environment than burning, "fossil fuels."

Of course I would like to try out the hurricane engine but it's not going to hold a candle to the blown Hemi.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
The HO Hurricane should actually be pretty damn quick. Especially in a Limited or Tungsten with street tires. My 6.2 Silverado was hitting 60 in 5.4 seconds and the Hurricane has 120 more HP than that. But it won’t sound as good and probably won’t be as reliable. I look at pics of that straight six and can barely recognize any of the parts. No thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron