Let's kick this off!

DiabeticSith

Reaction score
Well, there's low...and there is looooowwwwwwww.....

I think a TRX powertrain based sport truck would be too freakin' cool.
It would rekindle the fires of the SRT-10 trucks. Those things were a blast to develop.
I remember benchmarking the Lightning at the Chelsea Proving Grounds. The SRTs would lap the Fords on the high-speed track. It was fun to see. :D

OP
OP
J

Jwil

Reaction score
Well, there's low...and there is looooowwwwwwww.....

I think a TRX powertrain based sport truck would be too freakin' cool.
I think it'd make these fly off the shelves faster than they already do

gat0r

Reaction score
i'd like to see how one would look slightly lowered

OP
OP
J

Jwil

Reaction score
i'd like to see how one would look slightly lowered
You and me both, brother. I think they'd be mean as hell... like an SRT10 on steroids.

Someone needs to buy one, chop it to a 2 door and lower it. Lmao.

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Not at all. Not even a little. The TRX is designed for offroad. Looks the part. I would not mind a Sport truck version but not a lowered TRX, obomination IMHO

OP
OP
J

Jwil

Reaction score
Not at all. Not even a little. The TRX is designed for offroad. Looks the part. I would not mind a Sport truck version but not a lowered TRX, obomination IMHO
well and that's sort of what I'm getting at i guess... not necessarily a TRX just lowered... but a different trim available that's more of a sport version... then again a "Rally Racing" edition could be cool?

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
well and that's sort of what I'm getting at i guess... not necessarily a TRX just lowered... but a different trim available that's more of a sport version... then again a "Rally Racing" edition could be cool?
Yep, it would need a "sport" front end, side skirts/ground effects, quad exhaust etc...335s all around (at least 305s)

Bambi

Reaction score
Besides me, who would like to see a lowered TRX? Auto Evolution did an article regarding a rendering titled "TRAX", a clever play on the TRX.

Let's plant a bug in some company's mind to get them to Z a front frame and notch the rear of one of these beats, throw it on bags and tub the rear to give it some serious slicks to see how fast one of these can rip... after some weight reduction ofc!

Who's with me?
I’d absolutely love to see this because I just like neat shit. You could probably save 1000-1500 pounds out of the truck and would be an easy 11 second truck from the factory.

OP
OP
J

Jwil

Reaction score
I’d absolutely love to see this because I just like neat shit. You could probably save 1000-1500 pounds out of the truck and would be an easy 11 second truck from the factory.
Oh totally. I think it's almost inevitable for Ram to do this. At least a guy can hope..

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
Yep. What they really need to do is bring back the Li'l Red Express Truck and use the Hellcat Red Eye power train.

1635081325126.png

1635081439024.png

OP
OP
J

Jwil

Reaction score
Dude that's gold... though I know it wouldn't be true to its origins, but how sick would it be to have exhaust down the side like a Shelby Cobra instead of stacks? I think it would fit the motif a little more.
Yep. What they really need to do is bring back the Li'l Red Express Truck and use the Hellcat Red Eye power train.

View attachment 652

View attachment 653

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko