Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

MO VietVet

Reaction score
Since my birthday is tomorrow and I will be at my birthday party at my American Legion Post after I close the office at noon tomorrow, I wanted to tell every member here to have a safe and fun Christmas and New Year. I have no idea what kind of shape I will be in on Christmas Day after my birthday fun tomorrow, so I figured I should post this now. Take advantage of designated driver's wherever you can and again, be safe as always!
(y)🤣🇺🇸

quietpeen

Reaction score
Dude happy birthday!!!! I can’t imagine how much it sucked growing up having a birthday 1 day before Christmas.

OP
OP
MO VietVet

MO VietVet

Reaction score
Dude happy birthday!!!! I can’t imagine how much it sucked growing up having a birthday 1 day before Christmas.
Actually my mom told anyone that tried to give me one present for my birthday and Christmas, was not allowed back in her house until they made it right. I did pretty good. My mom had my back.

OP
OP
MO VietVet

MO VietVet

Reaction score
My mom raised 4 boys and no girls. People, kids included, did as she said or paid the price.

OP
OP
MO VietVet

MO VietVet

Reaction score
If my birthday party goes like I think it will, I will spend no money on drinks and at the end of the night, I will not be able to find my ass with either hand!

quietpeen

Reaction score
1640432887892.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErnieT