New TRX Owner

MIRBY

Reaction score
i just picked up 2023 TRX Lunar edition and i want to color match my fenders, side mirrors, and bumpers. Two paint shops i went to said they do not recommend painting the fenders or side mirrors because the plastic material is not a reliable surface to paint. I am seeing several TRX's that have had this done and i am wondering if they are getting aftermarket parts or getting the factor stuff painted. Also how well has the painted areas held up?

quietpeen

Reaction score
for the most part most people are buying new oem mirror caps that are already painted. Myself included. However the lunar edition is not a standard ram color so you can’t do that. Contact Jeremy at www. retroshop.us and see what he would charge. Might require buying new caps and then paying to have them painted. As for the fender flares it has been done but I’m guessing it is expensive because it is a textured surface and will require a lot of prep.

chrisjcq

Reaction score
i just picked up 2023 TRX Lunar edition and i want to color match my fenders, side mirrors, and bumpers. Two paint shops i went to said they do not recommend painting the fenders or side mirrors because the plastic material is not a reliable surface to paint. I am seeing several TRX's that have had this done and i am wondering if they are getting aftermarket parts or getting the factor stuff painted. Also how well has the painted areas held up?
I just bought a Lunar Edition and got a quote to color match the front and rear bumpers, fender flares, grill surround and RAM letters on the grill, and mirrors. The quote was for $3,900. I also went to a place to see if it could be don’t with paint protection film, however it couldn’t because it won’t adhere to the plastic surfaces.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Welcome to the forum. Post pics of your lunar edition here when you can.

Tim4700

Reaction score
Hi thank you I don’t know if anybody can help me. I’m looking to put new 18”wheels on my 22 TRX and I wonder what people have been running for offset 12 or 18 is 18 too much?

quietpeen

Reaction score
Hi thank you I don’t know if anybody can help me. I’m looking to put new 18”wheels on my 22 TRX and I wonder what people have been running for offset 12 or 18 is 18 too much?
positive or negative offset? The oem trx wheel is 18x9 with +19.05mm offset for reference.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron