No TRX for 2023?

2022-TRX-Ignition-Orange-02.jpg

Rumor going around is that ordering is being or going to be halted on the TRX. Alleging that the hellcat engine is going to be discontinued earlier than previously stated. I’m not sold on this being true, but if it is my truck will get and stay more valuable.

Last edited:

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yea it’s absolutely crazy right now. Honestly with the way ford and chevy are looking like many years for specialty vehicle orders I’m honestly impressed with how fast Ram it getting the TRX out eventhough there is what seems a bull shit lack of reason for what order gets done first. People are at 6 to 7 months and no truck yet but then others order much later and take 2 to 3 months.
Agree. Feel bad for @Shifts And Grins because of his situation. Especially when he really needs it for his line of work.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Reaction score
It absolutely does but his is stuck in the built to delivered issue which has more to do with the economy and drivers than it does the manufacturer. I have seen more than once how trx’s are piling up outside the plant because they can get them shipped out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Outofmyleague