Performance Features Guide Manual for 2023 model not in vehicle-Any owners get one?

MDW

Reaction score
THe 2023 performance features guide was not in vehicle at delivery. My dealer can not locate one. I have recently seen one on E-bay for $199. Has any 2023 TRX owner received this with their vehicle? I believe I saw thread on this site with another individual who did not receive one either. At first some thought they did away with the hard copy booklet but reading the guide on line it says in the writing to "keep this guide in the vehicle for reference" so that would imply a hard copy guide should come with truck. Anybody else lacking the guide who found it through their dealer? Appreciate any help. Thanks

NINJA

Reaction score
  • I must be 'missing' something or don't quite understand - Or may have it & didn't pay attention.
  • QUESTION: What is a "Performance Feature Guide"?
  • I have all of the OEM Manuals provided with the MY23 TRX, but I don't recall any of them being called a "Performance Feature Guide"
  • Can you download it from the Official OEM Mopar Web Site, if you have the VIN for your vehicle?
  • Thanks Very Much for the Post.

OP
OP
M

MDW

Reaction score
  • I must be 'missing' something or don't quite understand - Or may have it & didn't pay attention.
  • QUESTION: What is a "Performance Feature Guide"?
  • I have all of the OEM Manuals provided with the MY23 TRX, but I don't recall any of them being called a "Performance Feature Guide"
  • Can you download it from the Official OEM Mopar Web Site, if you have the VIN for your vehicle?
  • Thanks Very Much for the Post.
The Performance features guide is a separate booklet that describes the TRX capabilities and operation. It is downloadable - I found it in thread on this forum “2023: TRX performance features guide”. Thanks to the person who posted it . The guide changed slightly from 2022 to 2023. I’m not sure why most or at least some new owners are not receiving it with vehicle. I called several large dealers and they said it was only on line- but that is not accurate as some have had it in vehicle.

Dannybandaids

Reaction score
It also outlines information on the 6.2L, like break in procedure. The regular manual is generic for all 1500s but doesn’t include info like 6.2L related items and I believe things like TRX drive drive moves. This type of info is in the performance manual.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron