What Did You Do With Your TRX (or Other Ram) Today?

OnTheReel

Reaction score
I actually washed it and drove it.
IMG_5565.jpeg

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Picked up some cheap tow hook covers. I’m mainly seeing if I like the pop of color before taking them off and painting. I think if the red was a touch darker to match the hood emblem I’d be in.
IMG_6097.jpeg

OnTheReel

Reaction score
yea matching the emblem is better. I can’t remember if it is pr3 or pr4.

edit:

it is pr3 and this is the exact kit I bought. It held up really well till i scratched the crap of them taking the bumper off and putting it back on.

Thanks. I might do that color but then Eastwood 2k clear over top. That stuff holds up really well. Not that I use the tow hooks anyway.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
20% nano-ceramic. If I went any darker I’d be driving by feel at night. My vision in the dark is awful.

Bed graphics are just some eBay units in the OEM size. I wasn’t gonna spend OEM money because I’m ceramic coated and I didn’t know if they would even stay put. Thankfully after a clay bar, polish and deep clean they did just fine. I’ll re-coat over them when I wash the truck next.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Over the weekend I recoated the truck with Adam’s spray Graphene. The whole thing still has the real deal expensive Adam’s Graphene on it, but it needed a little freshening up in places. Really did wonders on the plastics.
IMG_8962.jpeg
IMG_8944.jpeg
IMG_8947.jpeg

quietpeen

Reaction score
Very nice. Ceramic on the plastics is great. I’m sure my truck needs a full detail and new coating but I’m too lazy at the moment.

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Very nice. Ceramic on the plastics is great. I’m sure my truck needs a full detail and new coating but I’m too lazy at the moment.
Yeah, it’s a big job no doubt. Takes me well over an hour just to wash it. Then for the coating I split it over two days and I still need to do the tonneau cover.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron