What Did You Do With Your TRX (or Other Ram) Today?

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I finally got around to installing my camo and covers seat covers. I am very happy with how they look and they fit like a glove. It was one of the easiest things I have ever ordered on the web. Did it over the phone with the owner! And they look great. I would definitely get these if your looking for a good quality seat cover. Theses are kryptek typhon with ostrich in lay. Theses are the first ever Canadian flag head rests As they didn’t have any and I asked him Why not? Well you can now order the Canadian flag as an option on your head rests. I also got the special ops pak for the back seats. Also for Canadian orders I got the cell phone holder on the drivers seat, lol for u American guys that would be were your pistol goes lol anyways these are not cheap but they definitely are the best seat covers you can get from a company that you can actually speak with someone who knows what they are taking about and will solve your issues or help you with your order. View attachment 1864View attachment 1865View attachment 1866View attachment 1867View attachment 1868View attachment 1872
That looks awesome! How long it take to install? What is the company name you ordered from again?

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
So I finally got around to installing my camo and covers seat covers. I am very happy with how they look and they fit like a glove. It was one of the easiest things I have ever ordered on the web. Did it over the phone with the owner! And they look great. I would definitely get these if your looking for a good quality seat cover. Theses are kryptek typhon with ostrich in lay. Theses are the first ever Canadian flag head rests As they didn’t have any and I asked him Why not? Well you can now order the Canadian flag as an option on your head rests. I also got the special ops pak for the back seats. Also for Canadian orders I got the cell phone holder on the drivers seat, lol for u American guys that would be were your pistol goes lol anyways these are not cheap but they definitely are the best seat covers you can get from a company that you can actually speak with someone who knows what they are taking about and will solve your issues or help you with your order. View attachment 1864View attachment 1865View attachment 1866View attachment 1867View attachment 1868View attachment 1872
Oh ya .. love those nice pic on design.. a total inspiration as to what I'd like to do

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
That looks awesome! How long it take to install? What is the company name you ordered from again?
they are called camo and covers, I took a couple days to install them but over all start to finish 2-4 hrs you could have them done. It would take me an hour once u have done them and yes the fit is perfect but dealing with this company I feel they would do what it takes to make you happy if you have a problem with there product. i Would recommend them to someone looking for good quality seat covers another thing I like is they cover the bottom of the back seat as I will be putting a dog cage in the back seat area. With them up so muddy dogs won’t be a problem lol

Jwil

Reaction score
Added a backup camera to my 08 Ram. Didn't have any good space to install it seamlessly so it's just on the tailgate next to the handle lol. Good picture quality with the Pioneer unit the PO installed. I'll snap a few pics when I remember to, and when it's not below freezing lol

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
back up cameras are such a nice feature. glad they made it standard on all new vehicles.
I told the wife with the back up camera and a 360 view at once on the split screen plus the parking sensors that only an idiot would back in to something with this truck. She looked at me and said let me know when it happens she wants to take a photo of it lol .

quietpeen

Reaction score
I told the wife with the back up camera and a 360 view at once on the split screen plus the parking sensors that only an idiot would back in to something with this truck. She looked at me and said let me know when it happens she wants to take a photo of it lol .
🤣
speaking of that I did back into someone with my rebel which had the backup camera and the sensors. I didn't see the car pull up right behind me and I went to back up quick and she was so close that I hit her before the beeping could register in my brain that there was a car behind me.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
🤣
speaking of that I did back into someone with my rebel which had the backup camera and the sensors. I didn't see the car pull up right behind me and I went to back up quick and she was so close that I hit her before the beeping could register in my brain that there was a car behind me.

So your fault then. How much damage was done yours and hers?

quietpeen

Reaction score
I wish I could say I did something But I’m currently waiting for warmer weather which will at this point be months to paint my tow hooks

OP
OP
HandyCruiser

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
What did I do with my Ram today? I went to Sam's Club, of course. :cool:

Sams23Jan2022_01.jpg

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
Snow banks are so high where we are that you have creep around corners, to cold for salt so just sand on the ice roads. You need extra time for stopping even if you have snow tires. Just another regular winter ... LOL When we reach -10c in about march we all run out in our t-shirts and have a blast.. can't wait till it warms up it's said -40 on my truck every morning for close to 2 months now. I have a bunch of stuff planned for my truck but won't be working on it till sometime in March so for now I just keep checking "I can't work on my truck today so entertain me" thread. :cool:

quietpeen

Reaction score
Snow banks are so high where we are that you have creep around corners, to cold for salt so just sand on the ice roads. You need extra time for stopping even if you have snow tires. Just another regular winter ... LOL When we reach -10c in about march we all run out in our t-shirts and have a blast.. can't wait till it warms up it's said -40 on my truck every morning for close to 2 months now. I have a bunch of stuff planned for my truck but won't be working on it till sometime in March so for now I just keep checking "I can't work on my truck today so entertain me" thread. :cool:
so being south of you I had to covert C to F. Fun fact. -40c = -40F

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
Yes sorry about the °c vs F° .. what throws me off is that 32°f is 0°c .. then like @quietpeen said 40 is the same.. does anyone have a heated shops to work on trucks .. I can fit cars but my truck.. not a chance, rent a bay I'll do if necessary but otherwise it can wait till above 32°f

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko