What Did You Do With Your TRX (or Other Ram) Today?

quietpeen

Reaction score
Yes sorry about the °c vs F° .. what throws me off is that 32°f is 0°c .. then like @quietpeen said 40 is the same.. does anyone have a heated shops to work on trucks .. I can fit cars but my truck.. not a chance, rent a bay I'll do if necessary but otherwise it can wait till above 32°f
I don’t have a heated shop but i use a propane heater for some stuff. I am also not close to you lol.

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
Where does everyone what to go?
Generally.. way more south..but for those of us that like fishing hunting and anything outdoors.. we'll dress for the -40s instead of being cooped up. The only other thing that keeps some disgruntled people here is the money and most of those have properties down south somewhere that they'll retire too. but @tinman454 said is best.. 😁

quietpeen

Reaction score
Did the quote come in at a fair price or are prices getting higher then expected 🤔 that would be mostly labour .. say about an hours work.
Quote came in for 1 hour of labor which is 75 bucks. I didn’t think that was horrible. It’s a big decal that has to be wet applied.

OP
OP
HandyCruiser

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
Today, my $380 hard tonneau cover showed up for my 2003 Dodge Ram. A while back, I finally found the perfect ladder for environmental inspections. But it was expensive and I worry about it staying in the back of my work truck. I so I decided to get a hard tonneau cover. I love the BakFlip cover I put on our 2021 Laramie. But I'm not spending that kind of money on my work truck. So I got one of those cheap ones off Amazon. And ya' know, it doesn't look half bad.

Dodge1Mar2022_01.jpg

I already have a locking tailgate latch, so this should at least keep an honest or lazy thief out.

Dodge1Mar2022_02.jpg

And if it keeps the bed sort of dry, I may start keeping my testing equipment and "go-bag" in the bed. We will see.

Dodge1Mar2022_03.jpg

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
Today, my $380 hard tonneau cover showed up for my 2003 Dodge Ram. A while back, I finally found the perfect ladder for environmental inspections. But it was expensive and I worry about it staying in the back of my work truck. I so I decided to get a hard tonneau cover. I love the BakFlip cover I put on our 2021 Laramie. But I'm not spending that kind of money on my work truck. So I got one of those cheap ones off Amazon. And ya' know, it doesn't look half bad.

View attachment 2548

I already have a locking tailgate latch, so this should at least keep an honest or lazy thief out.

View attachment 2549

And if it keeps the bed sort of dry, I may start keeping my testing equipment and "go-bag" in the bed. We will see.

View attachment 2550
Love the green ram had the same truck 02 only difference is the box on mine rotted just about off of it winter just kills our trucks lol

OP
OP
HandyCruiser

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
Love the green ram had the same truck 02 only difference is the box on mine rotted just about off of it winter just kills our trucks lol
Thanks. I will have had her 20 years in November. Only rust is just some medium speckling on the original exhaust pipe. Besides being number one in the US for unwed teenage mothers, Arkansas has some other advantages as well. We normally only need road salt (salt/sand mixture) once or twice a year.

1646750386358.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron