What in the heck is this monstrosity??? 6x6??

Trailmaker

Reaction score
I think having the hellcat is too much in a six by six. you need something with some serious low end torque and isn't built for speed... at least imo a 6x6 is meant for going slow off road, and not stopping because nothing WILL stop it lol. At least thinking of military 2.5 and 5 ton trucks.
Agreed. Diesel 5.9 if you want a tank.

6.7mega_cab

Reaction score
To each his own bit to me it looks like they took a perfectly good truck and did a bunch of pointless upgrades that now make the truck not be able to perform how it was intended but that just my opinion.

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
To each his own bit to me it looks like they took a perfectly good truck and did a bunch of pointless upgrades that now make the truck not be able to perform how it was intended but that just my opinion.
For sure. You definitely have a valid point

jvbutter01

Reaction score
For sure. Does look factory but I bet trying to park in a parking lot is a nightmare. :LOL:
Yea I hate driving dads 2011 2500 LOOOONNNNNGGGG box when they come to visit. this would be horrid. just pull to the far end of the parking lot, and take a few spaces...

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yea I hate driving dads 2011 2500 LOOOONNNNNGGGG box when they come to visit. this would be horrid. just pull to the far end of the parking lot, and take a few spaces...
Oh wow I didn't even think about trying to navigate a parking lot with this thing. No way I'd take that to the mall or local Costco. I'd have to make 30 point turns hahaha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron