Super Moderator
Reaction score
So not too many changes. The radio upgrade is pretty cool

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The black TRX is still so much cooler and meaner looking then the white one! I need to get my a black one. ;)

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The black TRX is still so much cooler and meaner looking then the white one! I need to get my a black one. ;)
Yeah the white really makes it look like a plain old Rebel. Harder to tell that its got that wide booty on it. LOL

MADDOG

Reaction score

You keep saying that but I haven't heard you've parked one in your driveway yet. Butch beat you to it!!!

OBTW, did you get your Raptor back from the shop yet? How long have they had it ??? Just Curious :D

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah the white really makes it look like a plain old Rebel. Harder to tell that its got that wide booty on it. LOL
Didn’t think about it that with the white one. Looks a lot more basic compared to the black one for sure

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You keep saying that but I haven't heard you've parked one in your driveway yet. Butch beat you to it!!!

OBTW, did you get your Raptor back from the shop yet? How long have they had it ??? Just Curious :D
Lol. His raptor has been there forever it seems. Actually looking forward to seeing it when he gets it back with the additions he is making. Maybe he will let me drive it for once!

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Still there, waiting on one or 2 parts, a tie rod and a steering box....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron