Howdy from Texas

DiabeticSith

Reaction score
Hey y'all. Greetings from Houston. Got my first Ram last year, but not a stranger to Mopar. Ex DCX guy from the early 2000s. Here to participate in the shenanigans with y'all. I'll help where I can as well. Currently a QE working in aerospace.

Glad to be here.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey y'all. Greetings from Houston. Got my first Ram last year, but not a stranger to Mopar. Ex DCX guy from the early 2000s. Here to participate in the shenanigans with y'all. I'll help where I can as well. Currently a QE working in aerospace.

Glad to be here.

Thanks for signing up here and there will be some shenanigans going on here for sure!

Griffin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Appreciate you coming over. We really think this will be an awesome site as we start getting the word out. Plus, can’t go wrong checking all the cool stuff on the TRX! 💪🏽

MADDOG

Reaction score
Were you one of those Space City LX guys??? I met some of them at Spring Festival in Irving years ago.

Welcome to the forum.

OP
OP
DiabeticSith

DiabeticSith

Reaction score
Were you one of those Space City LX guys??? I met some of them at Spring Festival in Irving years ago.

Welcome to the forum.
Negative. Never a part of the Space City LX guys. In the early 2000s I worked for DCX as a test engineer. I moved to Houston in 2008 to work in turbine inlet cooling. I got my first taste of silky smooth inline 6s from BMW while here and never looked back. A few years passed and I joined oil & gas and that's when I found the bimmers wouldn't cut it for field work. So I got a Titan PRO-4X. I just traded the Titan for the Ram last year. Fell right back in love with them.

G-Ride990

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Glad to be here.
Hey qe? Very cool, been working in aero as a journeyman machinist turned engineer for most of my life now. Welcome! Nice to see another crazy guy that doesn't understand carpentry because the tolerance is way too big haha

OP
OP
DiabeticSith

DiabeticSith

Reaction score
Hey qe? Very cool, been working in aero as a journeyman machinist turned engineer for most of my life now. Welcome! Nice to see another crazy guy that doesn't understand carpentry because the tolerance is way too big haha
Pretty much sums it up. The fun my wife and I had when we did our flooring last year, boy let me tell ya.

Jwil

Reaction score
Thanks for signing up here and there will be some shenanigans going on here for sure!
Who needs a pistol whip!

shenanigans.jpeg

RdHogg

Reaction score

Glad to be here.
Hey, Houston here as well. First visit to the Forum. Looking forward to the updates to your ride.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron