New TRX Product: Builtright Industries Bedside Molle/Gear Racks

APEX REX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey guys,

If you came from the Raptor crowd like me, you already know of Builtright Industries and their bedside racks and now they offer them for our TRX! Top-notch quality and they can be used for countless duties. They offer either the rears, fronts, or both. Install was easy once you install the rivinuts. If you already have the OEM rack system, the nuts are already in your sidewalls, but I needed to install the nuts first. The holes are already in the bedside from the factory. Then the racks simply bolt in and then start hanging stuff on them. One of the things I love about them the most is that you lose zero bed space, it's all sidewall space. I highly recommend them. (y)

https://builtrightind.com/

Rivinut;

IMG_0540.jpg

Bed with nuts installed;
IMG_0531.jpg

Racks installed;
IMG_0535.jpg

Set-up:
IMG_0537.jpg
IMG_0538.jpg
IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

DiabeticSith

Reaction score
Hey guys,

If you came from the Raptor crowd like me, you already know of Builtright Industries and their bedside racks and now they offer them for our TRX! Top-notch quality and they can be used for countless duties. They offer either the rears, fronts, or both. Install was easy once you install the rivinuts. If you already have the OEM rack system, the nuts are already in your sidewalls, but I needed to install the nuts first. The holes are already in the bedside from the factory. Then the racks simply bolt in and then start hanging stuff on them. One of the things I love about them the most is that you lose zero bed space, it's all sidewall space. I highly recommend them. (y)

Rivinut;

View attachment 289
Bed with nuts installed;
View attachment 290
Racks installed;
View attachment 291
Set-up:
View attachment 293View attachment 294View attachment 295
View attachment 296
Welp, time to spend some money.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Rivinut;

View attachment 289
Bed with nuts installed;
View attachment 290
Racks installed;
View attachment 291
Set-up:
View attachment 296

Pretty cool. Only thing that worries me about that setup is people could easily steal your stuff, unless it's all locked in.

Trailmaker

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Rivinut;

View attachment 289
Bed with nuts installed;
View attachment 290
Racks installed;
View attachment 291
Set-up:
View attachment 296
That is good use of space. I lost some with my air tanks
C43B2D2B-0A2B-47BF-A4B0-D149D49FFC69.jpeg

OP
OP
APEX REX

APEX REX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pretty cool. Only thing that worries me about that setup is people could easily steal your stuff, unless it's all locked in.
I'm not too concerned, I have a tonneau cover and the tailgate locks with the doors.

OP
OP
APEX REX

APEX REX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That’s a super clean way to store stuff I could see that being handy to store a hi lift jack with it.

I know a few guys that have their high lift jacks strapped to the racks as they are super strong and solid steel. I have even seen a guy attach his Pro Eagle jack to the rack.

tinman454

We want freedom
Reaction score
I know a few guys that have their high lift jacks strapped to the racks as they are super strong and solid steel. I have even seen a guy attach his Pro Eagle jack to the rack.
Just went to order a set of course they don’t have my truck but I am sure they have something to fit a power wagon.

OP
OP
APEX REX

APEX REX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just went to order a set of course they don’t have my truck but I am sure they have something to fit a power wagon.

What year and model truck do you have and what bed length?

Trailmaker

Reaction score
I really like this setup for my Raptor… I’m on the fence for a 3rd Gen or a TRX for my Christmas present this year and the bed of the 3rd Gen has a cut out on the drivers side for the generator and it won’t fit the TRX. I don’t want to give it to the dealership when I trade up, I will just have to be a bday present when I get a new truck. Haha.

Last edited:

DiabeticSith

Reaction score
I showed the set to my wife (looking for approval) but now that our workshop is getting a CNC router and our laser cutter is almost set up, I think I'll buy the material and just make them here. Or use scrap material :unsure:

Trailmaker

Reaction score
I showed the set to my wife (looking for approval) but now that our workshop is getting a CNC router and our laser cutter is almost set up, I think I'll buy the material and just make them here. Or use scrap material :unsure:
Would you powder coat it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swerve19