Thread title and alert titles brightness

MO VietVet

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the dark red color of these areas, so that when I hover over them I can still read them. The white letters turn dark red and cannot be read.

Actually, any time I hover over any white lettering, it turns dark red and is almost impossible to read.

Last edited:

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I see what you mean. Maybe a different color when on the dark background color. I'll see what can be done.

OP
OP
MO VietVet

MO VietVet

Reaction score
I see why you are using the existing color. Matches the red color for the forum banner. Maybe a little lighter red, like in the forum banner where it looks brighter from lights glaring on the banner. Or whatever you choose. By the way, do you own a TRX?

Maybe this?

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see why you are using the existing color. Matches the red color for the forum banner. Maybe a little lighter red, like in the forum banner where it looks brighter from lights glaring on the banner. Or whatever you choose. By the way, do you own a TRX?

Maybe this?

Yeah, just need to find the right red, and the one you pointed out could work. What was the color code for that?

No, I don't own a TRX(looking to possibly get one some time soon) but I do own a Raptor. :)

OP
OP
MO VietVet

MO VietVet

Reaction score
When you choose the color palette from above here where I am typing this, the bottom row of the color options has 7 coices, the dark red is in the middle and this color is one space to the left. It comes very close to looking like the red/orange color in the TRX banner at the top left and that banner looks like it has some lighting on it, like spot lights at a movie opening in Hollywood, kind of thing.

OP
OP
MO VietVet

MO VietVet

Reaction score
I know I haven't contributed much as far as mechanical goes but the newer rigs do not lend themselves to that sometimes. My eyes can't take this dark red anymore. When @Shaggy lets me know it is fixed, I will be back. Haven't seen the military badge either. Feel like a "red headed step child".

OP
OP
MO VietVet

MO VietVet

Reaction score
Ever cool.. never tried that before.. your right not all the colours work for a dark background
I really don't see why this is a large task to begin with. I mean changing to color to one that is easier on the eyes.

OP
OP
MO VietVet

MO VietVet

Reaction score
I am on his Tahoe/Yukon forum and have been since 2014, and recently I know I had not asked for alerts to have the color changed there and I did not hear of any other member ask for the color to change BUT it was changed. I really just don't want that dark red link or alert color because it bothers my eyes to try to adapt and read them. I have a strong mechanical background and these newer trucks, while they are great, just don't have mechanical problems yet for me to be involved with them on a daily basis. I post gobs of funnies though and that will cease for now because the dark red search/inspection is just too much.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Maybe this?

What color code is that? I changed it to an oranger color for now, but I do like that red.

www.broncoraptorforum.com

Plankton

Reaction score
If you could change the drop-down menu's too:

7Ebx6sK.png

I mean it's readable, just gotta squint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twawzysko