We all remember this guy in jumping his new TRX...

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
they probably took it down to discourage "copycats" and you know god forbid you should ride a bike without a helmet :rolleyes:

No helmet laws in Arkansas for adults. Our state is run strictly by the kind of people that don't make folks wear helmets nor are they the ones that fine people for jumping their trucks over creeks. 🤠

doubeleive

Reaction score
No helmet laws in Arkansas for adults. Our state is run strictly by the kind of people that don't make folks wear helmets nor are they the ones that fine people for jumping their trucks over creeks. 🤠
I think waterways are federal controlled ultimately but I could be wrong, either way anybody with half a brain can see no harm was done, I mean a natural landslide could cause more damage

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
I think waterways are federal controlled ultimately but I could be wrong, either way anybody with half a brain can see no harm was done, I mean a natural landslide could cause more damage

Most federal regulations reference "navigable waterways". This normally means a waterway used for commercial navigation. EPA sometimes stretches this to mean smaller rivers and streams that are part of the watershed of a truly navigable waterway. The Corps uses this kind of definition as well and also regulates wetlands. But I can't see the COE wanting to get involved because this look like prior converted farmland. Do we know who the regulatory body is that is attempting this overreach?

Last edited:

doubeleive

Reaction score
Most federal regulations reference "navigable waterways". This normally means a waterway used for commercial navigation. EPA sometimes stretches this to mean smaller rivers and streams that are part of the watershed of a truly navigable waterway. The Corps uses this kind of definition as well and also regulates wetlands. But I can't see the COE wanting to get involved because this look like prior converted farmland. Do we know who the regulatory body is that is attempting this overreach?
I haven't really followed along with it much other than seeing the "viral video" and then later seeing the "viral new story", then later reading about him just deciding that it was best to pay the fine and move on, I don't recall the specific details but it appears he got the wrong peoples attention and they probably set out to make a example as sometimes happens.

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
I haven't really followed along with it much other than seeing the "viral video" and then later seeing the "viral new story", then later reading about him just deciding that it was best to pay the fine and move on, I don't recall the specific details but it appears he got the wrong peoples attention and they probably set out to make a example as sometimes happens.

Probably so. I guess I need to get off my soapbox now. 😞

Now back to the fun! :p

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I never knew this guy had legal issues when doing this jump. I just watched it once and saw his second video about the repairs. Never knew it went farther then that.. Crazy

Bwl

Reaction score
The truck is built to Baja, but so are Baja trucks and they break too. Same idea as guys who race their cars on track days. You break it on the track there is no warranty.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So the owner of the TRX of course posted an aftermath video and also decided put muddboggers on it.

doubeleive

Reaction score
Yeah, good suspension travel, but the weight distribution of a lawn dart so not good for big air.
You would think that the guy would have put it on a scale prior to jumping it so you would know where to add weight, that's simple enough to do, looks like he at least had the brains to pull the airbag fuse first

APEX REX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've jumped my Raptors countless times, but never with the sole intent to destroy them. That hurts to watch. :cry:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaXiong