We all remember this guy in jumping his new TRX...

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
Yeah, good suspension travel, but the weight distribution of a lawn dart so not good for big air.

That may have been the reason he had all those extra wheels in the bed. He must have been trying to equalize the weight to some extent. 🤔

1634343559305.png

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That may have been the reason he had all those extra wheels in the bed. He must have been trying to equalize the weight to some extent. 🤔

View attachment 249

It didn't quite work. Either way, even if his TRX blow up, he still accomplished his goal to have his video go viral, which it did! :LOL:

quietpeen

Reaction score
I never knew this guy had legal issues when doing this jump. I just watched it once and saw his second video about the repairs. Never knew it went farther then that.. Crazy
He actually didn’t have any legal issues from the jump. It came from videos that he did after the jump with the 42” tires driving through the creek on his buddies land

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
The government laws around creeks and such are strict.. I know this from Mining, we had issues with water getting into the Mine and hatched a plan to divert it to a creek that had about 10 beaver dams .. we had to bring in Government inspectors to tell us how to go about it. We ended up putting many layers of silt screens to protect all down stream. So I would say that driving a 4x4 through water and sending the disturbance down steam is some of what he was charged for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaXiong