What’s your favorite part of detailing…

OnTheReel

Reaction score
…and why is it getting the brown off the tires after a long winter? So satisfying.
54F39053-9321-4760-9403-9EA9734813D9.jpeg

Anyone else doing some spring cleaning yet???

quietpeen

Reaction score
Love Adam’s products. I have their tire and rubber cleaner and separate wheel cleaner from before they made the tire and wheel cleaner

OP
OP
OnTheReel

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Yeah, I have the whole assortment. Used their 7 year Graphene coating on the paint, Graphene tire shine, etc. They always run a huge Black Friday sale on Amazon so I stock up for spring.

Chemical Guys also makes some good stuff. Picked up their leather kit for inside and that stuff rocks.

quietpeen

Reaction score
I have adams regular spray graphene ceramic coat. Intstall is much faster and still works very well. Now that it’s getting warmer I will fully clean, polish and ceramic coat the truck.

OP
OP
OnTheReel

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Yeah, doing mine was a two day event. I like to think Adam’s made it as easy as it could be though. I really like the UV dye they put in their coating. Easy to track where you have and haven’t applied anything.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Yeah, doing mine was a two day event. I like to think Adam’s made it as easy as it could be though. I really like the UV dye they put in their coating. Easy to track where you have and haven’t applied anything.
Yes the Uv stuff is nice. wish mine was that haha

quietpeen

Reaction score
I would say my favorite part of detailing is using an air blower to clear off all the water of a properly ceramic coated truck.

BlackGold6.4

Reaction score
20210522_162719.jpg

Love watching the mud peel off the truck exposing the awesome paint colours.. the part not fond of is filling up the wheelbarrow and finding a place to dump it ... lol

OP
OP
OnTheReel

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Ran a Honda gas pressure washer for years. Picked up a cheap electric one last year and it’s so much easier. For a foam cannon it does fine. Also got that little undercarriage attachment I use once in awhile. Seems good enough for the salt.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Nice, i have an undercarriage attachment, but i originally bought it to get mud off the bottom of my jeep.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron