What Did You Do With Your TRX (or Other Ram) Today?

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Gave her the first hand wash of spring. And took the Weathertech flaps off because they will look stupid with the street tires I’m throwing on tomorrow.
990EE5BB-BF06-4405-9BF8-D57D6188B6C5.jpeg

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Put the fat girl to work today. Probably pushed the payload limit a bit, but at least it wasn’t on the bump stops.
7C514D32-EE77-43DC-A745-D12915B664F5.jpeg

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Yeah, 12 footers. This is the extender I use. Actually works really well for a cheap Amazon thing.

Hitch Mount Truck Bed Extender (2-in-1 Design Work with Pick Up Truck & SUV for Ladder, Rack, Canoe, Kayak, Long Pipes and Lumber) 70231 https://a.co/d/iY9pgYv

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Swapped from the Kykr matte screen protector to the gloss version. Definitely makes the image a lot clearer and brighter than the matte. But some more glare for sure.
667CF942-7BF2-45AE-BDF0-8E27D0C75220.jpeg

criminator

Reaction score
HAD MY AWE exhaust changed to Flow Master Pro. Let in the H Pipe and the AWE Drone chamber.

I loved my AWE system but it was too much on the loud side. Cold starts start was way to loud in my neighborhood, although I have the coolest neighborhood that ever lived and they would NEVER say anything, but nonetheless being a “cool neighbor” myself it was the right thing to do.

Needless to say, when I would remote or cabinet, start my truck at something like the grocery store, parking lot, everybody’s head, turn to find out where the hell that funny car is :)

So to make a long story short, super happy with the way these new muffler sound and if I wanna make an adjustment down the road, then I’ll just play around with different resonators. Wish my mother slop that I’ve known for 40 years will do for me until we find our sweet spot, which I think I have already.

IMG_9577.png

criminator

Reaction score
HAD MY AWE exhaust changed to Flow Master Pro. Let in the H Pipe and the AWE Drone chamber.

I loved my AWE system but it was too much on the loud side. Cold starts start was way to loud in my neighborhood, although I have the coolest neighborhood that ever lived and they would NEVER say anything, but nonetheless being a “cool neighbor” myself it was the right thing to do.

Needless to say, when I would remote or cabinet, start my truck at something like the grocery store, parking lot, everybody’s head, turn to find out where the hell that funny car is :)

So to make a long story short, super happy with the way these new muffler sound and if I wanna make an adjustment down the road, then I’ll just play around with different resonators. Wish my mother slop that I’ve known for 40 years will do for me until we find our sweet spot, which I think I have already.

View attachment 3712Finished the muffler modification then tossed my hunt dogs in the back and off we go!

Attachments

• IMG_1600.jpeg
    IMG_1600.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4507.jpeg
    IMG_4507.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 92

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Another oil change. Went back with RL HP Euro in 5w40 and Fram Ultra filter, same as what I used last time. Sample sent to TestOil. Hoping to see some reduction in wear metals. Still learning what she likes best. Also cleaned up the engine bay.
497937F0-B488-4C8B-940C-700FEC841331.jpeg
19F7FCA1-43B3-4266-B3D1-8779D60F7BC4.jpeg

quietpeen

Reaction score
Engine bay looks good cleaned up. Didn’t you have a oem cover with the t-Rex eating a raptor modified to work with the S&B?

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Engine bay looks good cleaned up. Didn’t you have an oem cover with the t-Rex eating a raptor modified to work with the S&B?
Yeah, but unfortunately it was rubbing on the hood and looked kinda crappy. Don’t think I trimmed enough of the edge down to make it sit flatter.

quietpeen

Reaction score
Yeah, but unfortunately it was rubbing on the hood and looked kinda crappy. Don’t think I trimmed enough of the edge down to make it sit flatter.
Ahh that makes sense. I wish mine was in my garage so i could act like I would do something to it 😔

quietpeen

Reaction score
I’m currently driving a 2017 or 2018 ford explorer with the eco boost and I will say it has decent pick up Which I’m pleasantly surprised with. The trx isn’t as responsive to be honest unless you fully mash the pedal. I guess that is the advantage of a couple thousand pounds. 🤣

OnTheReel

Reaction score
Neighbor has a newer Explorer ST. They definitely move. And it would hysterical to tune one up to the max and just smoke everything. Unfortunately I’m not a Ford guy at all. Last and only one I owned was a Probe back in the day. Talk about a piece of shit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swerve19